Monday, April 18, 2011

On the Road Again...


This past Saturday I joined over 12,000 cyclists as we participated in the largest Multiple Sclerosis charity ride in the country.

Riding from Houston to Austin over the course of two days and over 180 miles, the BP MS-150 raises funds towards research and a cure, as well as, providing vital services to those stricken with this disease.

Unfortunately, this is not my image (it’s taken from The Houston Chronicle website), as I was actually on my bike, and not able to take a proper photo. I made this exception, because this is such a huge local event.

Now… you’ll have to excuse me… I am going to try and find some place soft to sit.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun ride, and for a very good cause, although I bet you are a bit tired now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an event. I hope it was a very scenic ride (with no wildfires)

    ReplyDelete